The Gloucestershire Environmental Trust Annual Report - 2013/2014
Annual Reports - 01/03/2014
The 2013-2014 Annual Report includes:
- Information about the trustees
- An introduction by the Trust's Chairman, Stephen Owen
- A number of short case studies, divided into key sections: Biodiversity, Places of Worship, Improving Communities, Village & Community Buildings
- A longer report on the Gloucester Boathouse project, one of the Trust Flagship Projects.
- A summary of all grants offered by the Trust between February 2013 to March 2014, totalling £1,623,951.